Synthetic Roofing Services
There are more options for synthetic roof coverings out there than ever before. Synthetic roofing tiles, panels, shingles and shakes provide a cost-effective choice for customers who don’t want to compromise quality for affordability.
Synthetic Roof Installations
Let the experts at Millard Roofing handle your synthetic roofing installation. We can replace your roof material with synthetic options such as:
- Composite slate tiles
- Synthetic shakes and shingles
- Replicated clay tiles
- Plastic roof sheets and panels
Synthetic roof materials can be made out of a blend of compounds like rubbers, polymers, minerals and asphalt. Common reasons customers choose synthetic roofing include:
- Sustainability: Many synthetic roofing products consist of recycled materials like plastic and rubber. Also, once you finish using a synthetic covering for your home, you can often recycle it.
- Nature resistance: Synthetic materials can withstand UV rays, weather, algae and mold. Compared to their natural counterparts, they often offer more durability in storms. For example, synthetic slate doesn’t break as easily as natural slate.
- Weight: While some roofing structures can’t support heavier materials like slate or clay, they can hold synthetic versions because of their lighter weight. Since many synthetic solutions can be easily cut and fitted, they make installation simple.
Synthetic Roofing Repairs
No matter what happens to damage your roofing, you can rest assured that Millard Roofing will fix it. We work with a wide variety of synthetic roofing materials and can replace damaged roofing with ease.
We provide timely, accurate and detailed estimates – in writing and accompanied by digital photography.
We are responsive – arriving when we say we will and completing the job on time and on budget.
We use only the best people and products — so your roof looks great, adds value and provides protection.
We work as an advocate for our clients — ensuring the recommendations we make are paid for by insurance.