Shingle Roofing Services
Comprehensive Shingle Roofing Services
With their durability, design options and low cost, asphalt shingles are the most popular roofing material for Midwestern homes. That’s why at Millard Roofing, we specialize in asphalt roof shingle repair and replacement. Our team is dedicated to providing expert and quality damaged shingle repairs to Omaha homeowners. If you need a roof replacement, we will work closely with you to replace your roofing with new attractive and high-quality asphalt shingles to fit your home’s aesthetic and your budget.
Signs You Need New Roof Shingles
Your home’s roof is a vital aspect of your home, protecting you, your family and possessions from harsh, damaging elements. With proper maintenance, your shingle roof can last up to 20 years. But with frequent storms and hail in the area, how can homeowners know the condition of their roof? Some signs your shingle roof needs to be repaired or replaced include:
- Curling and Buckling Shingles: Buckling and curling are signs of shingle damage and indicate they need to be replaced.
- Missing Shingles: Are there patches of missing shingles after a rough storm? Areas of missing shingles should be replaced immediately and could indicate the need for a roof replacement.
- Roof Valleys: Ensure the shingles around roof valleys are intact. This area of your roof is primarily responsible for funneling snow and rain into gutters.
- Gutter Clutter: Check your gutters for any shingle granules. Excessive amounts of granule buildup indicate your asphalt shingles are damaged and need to be replaced.
- Daylight Penetration: If you begin noticing daylight shining through your roof, then the roof definitely needs to be replaced. At this stage, you can also check for damp insulation or if your roof feels spongy.
Local Shingle Roofing Experts
For all Omaha, Lincoln and Council Bluffs, IA residents, Millard Roofing is your solution for all asphalt shingle repair and roof replacement needs. We have the experience and tools necessary to ensure your shingle roofing project is done right, and we ensure you’re treated with respect.
Our team is experienced in working with insurance agents to ensure your shingles get repaired or replaced properly to renew your home back to it’s original state. Learn more about our shingle roofing services today by completing our online form to speak to a roofing and insurance claim specialist.
We provide timely, accurate and detailed estimates – in writing and accompanied by digital photography.
We are responsive – arriving when we say we will and completing the job on time and on budget.
We use only the best people and products — so your roof looks great, adds value and provides protection.
We work as an advocate for our clients — ensuring the recommendations we make are paid for by insurance.
Need a Roofing, Siding, Window, or Door Inspection?
Contact Us Today