Metal Roof Installation and Repair
New Metal Roofing Systems From Millard Roofing & Gutter
With more homeowners looking into sustainable and long-lasting home solutions, metal roofs are gaining popularity. Whether you want a new metal roof or need repairs to the metal roof you already have, the insurance roofing specialists at Millard Roofing & Gutter have it covered. Metal roofs from Millard Roofing & Gutter offer a fresh alternative to other kinds of roofing. Customers choose metal roofs because of their:
- Ease of installation: Metal roofing materials are lightweight and easy to retrofit.
- 100-percent recyclability: Unlike other types of roofing, you can recycle every part of a metal roof once you replace it.
- Life expectancy of up to 50 years: The materials used in metal roofing hold up to wind, rain, flames and anything else the weather throws at them.
- Heat absorption: Metal roofs absorb and reflect heat from the sun, reducing cooling costs by 25 percent or more.
Still trying to decide what type of roof to install on your home?
You may prefer a metal roof if you:
- Don’t mind paying a larger investment for a roof that will last for years
- Care about your house’s environmental impact or even just your cooling bill
- Prefer to have less frequent roof maintenance
We’re happy to discuss metal roofing options during your initial roof inspection.
Let Our Specialists Repair Your Metal Roof
Despite their durability, metal roofs can still get damaged. Common types of metal roof damage include:
- Coating damage
- Erosion and rust
- Fading or chalking paint
- Dents, punctures and scratches
- Exposed fasteners
- Faulty installation
These issues can result in water collecting, panels coming unattached or leaking. Worry not — we can handle all these problems and more.
Let Our Specialists Handle Your Metal Roof Replacement or Repair
Whether you need metal roofing repairs or a complete replacement, chances are, an accident happened that requires insurance coverage. Weather and general wear and tear combine to damage part or all of your roof. Most companies take the quote given to them by the insurance company and work around it, completing a project based on the quote instead of the customer’s needs. We believe you deserve more than that. After an accident, you should have the entire cost of repair covered — not an insurance agent’s guess. That’s why residents and business owners throughout Nebraska and Iowa rely on the insurance claim experts at Millard Roofing & Gutter. We work directly with insurance companies to ensure you get the roof repairs or replacement needed. To get your damage assessed by a roofing expert, contact our team today for a free roof inspection.
We provide timely, accurate and detailed estimates – in writing and accompanied by digital photography.
We are responsive – arriving when we say we will and completing the job on time and on budget.
We use only the best people and products — so your roof looks great, adds value and provides protection.
We work as an advocate for our clients — ensuring the recommendations we make are paid for by insurance.
Need Roofing Repair After a Recent Hail Storm?
Contact Us Today