Are you looking for a durable, sustainable material for your commercial roof? Why not try metal roofing? Millard Roofing can provide exceptional, experienced service along with top quality metal roofing to ensure that your roof is strong and sturdy for years, if not decades.
Metal roofing is a cost-effective choice because of its many benefits. It can be used on any sort of commercial or residential roof, and it has been gaining popularity due to its many attractions.
Types of Metal Roofs
There are a variety of metal roofs that are installed. Different metals are used, such as aluminum and steel. All metal roofing comes in sheets, with some being attached by concealed fasteners and others by exposed fasteners. One of the most popular types is the standing seam, which has many panels vertically going down the roof and allowing for easy snow runoff when two panels meet and are slightly raised. Another popular type is the vertical seam, which has long panels that are fastened with a gasket screw and adheres the panel to the roof decking. Whichever your company needs, we can provide.
Benefits of Metal Roofs
Metal roofs provide a viable alternative to other roofing materials. Here are some of the most obvious benefits of metal roofing:
- Metal roofs are lighter in weight than other roofing materials.
- They prove economical in the long run.
- Metal roofs are easy to retrofit during renovation or replacement.
- They have proven resistant to wind.
- Metal roofs are strong against water and air infiltration.
- They are easy to install.
- Metal roofs are easy to maintain.
- They are easy to waterproof.
- Metal roofs allow for architectural details such as angles and curves that can provide variety to your building.
- They come in a variety of textures and colors.
- Metal roofs absorb heat easily, allowing for decreased heating costs.
- They are 100% recyclable.
- Metal roofs are sustainable, typically lasting up to 50 years.
Metal Roof Repair
Despite all its benefits, a metal roof can become damaged and need repair. Sometimes exposed fasteners can become corroded or points of penetration can be punctured if not sealed properly. Millard Roofing can provide comprehensive metal roof repair services for your commercial roof.
Metal Roof Replacement
Whether you’re replacing any roof with a new metal roof or an older metal roof with a newer metal roof, the roofing technicians at Millard Roofing can provide quality service and materials. Our years of experience work in your favor with exceptional customer service, timely work service, and the best in metal roof materials.
To talk to a roofing specialist about commercial metal roofing, call Millard Roofing today.